Hey, everybody! Lucas here to report that unfortunately KingsIsle as decided that the Open Chat will know be only for 18+ age wizards. Therefore, the privilage of having Open Chat when you are a subscriber is now going to be removed unless you are 18+ of age. I suspect this KingsIsle's last attempt to enforce good manners. This is most likely what KI was renovating yesterday with the short maintence. If you want to read Professor Greyrose's post about this, it's right here.
On a brighter note, I joined Wizard101 Central today (something I have been meaning to do for a long time). I suppose I did so because I wanted to give credit and props to people like ironhawk, whose guides are really helpfull. I know I wouldn't have gone through Dragonspyre without his Dragonspyre Boss Guide! So if you have not registered with Wizard101 Central, I would highly advise it.
No comments:
Post a Comment